This may have been the toughest prompt yet from the 30 Day Creative Writing Challenge. I do not have any personal camel stories. And my creative side was just not flaring... Here is a round up of camel themed headlines from the last few days and decades.
- Camels and Ostriches Invade Tioga
- Obama's worth in camels
- Hump in sales as Sydney gets camel burgers
- Camel finds home in McDowell County
- Egypt presidency race haunted by tit-for-tat 'Camel Battle' claims
- Camel Spotted in Russian Traffic
- Genetically modified camels to act like pharmacies
- Camel Fights In Shadows Again Tonight
- Designer Of Sopwith Camel Dies At 101
- Camel Ride Tops Trudeau's Agenda
- I'd Go To War For A Camel
- Camel and ostrich racing at the Meadowlands
- Animals of the zoo: Bactrian camel
- Camels bow to Penticton
- Camels’ trek into Yuma history to be told at library
- Rattled: Teaching with pigs, camels, peas and E.T.
Mike and Nicky over at We Work for Cheese have forced invited us to participate in this 30 Day Creative Writing Challenge . Today is Day 19, the theme is Camels.