I have not been able to verify the following information. But I wrote it so it must be true. Some Lies About Canada. Happy Canada Day.
|Majestic Canadian Flag|
- Canadians do not use pain killers.
has nine months of winter and three months of road repair. Canada
- The Inuit of Northern Canada have 17 different words for "fart".
- English speaking male Canadians of Eastern European descent living on the
have larger feet than other Canadians. Islandof Montreal
- When you flush a toilet in
the water simultaneously flows clockwise and counter clockwise. Canada
- In Canada, static electricity is a trade-able commodity.
- Canada Day was created on July 1st simply to steal the thunder from the American Independence Day.
- In Canada we do not have revolving doors. We have rotating doors.
- French graffiti in the province of Quebec must be twice the size of English graffiti.
- Home computers in Canada have been recently upgraded from VIC-20s to Commodore 64s.
- Most people believe the beaver to be the national animal of
. But if you look closely, just behind the beaver, there is a ferocious two headed griffin. Canada